In March 2019, the TechHire technical assistance (TA) team held a Peer Learning Group (PLG) call for all H-1B TechHire grantees interested in sustaining and leveraging community partnerships. This resource brief includes links to several online resources and explores how the following key strategies, shared on the PLG call, can help play a role in improving program and participant outcomes and build sustainability:
- Leveraging partnerships to fill service gaps or unmet needs;
- Working collaboratively with local workforce development boards;
- Developing mutually beneficial partnerships;
- Creating new opportunities through existing partnerships; and
- Using partnerships to enhance TechHire sustainability efforts.